- 1 Video
- 1 Multimedia
The course provides a concise overview of how accountants can use Facebook for competitiveness intelligence, multidimensional discovery (finding connections between people, things and places), customer and employee engagement and advertising.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- What is Facebook?
- How Enterprises and Accounting Operations are Using Facebook.
- User Basics and Privacy Controls.
- Facebook Apps.
- Using Facebook for Competitive Intelligence
- Facebook Graph Search
- Building a Facebook Fan Page
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Resources for Business
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- Identify 10 key Facebook business strategies by leading global brands and accounting operations.
- Cite leading applications and plug-ins that extend the reach and clout of Facebook.
- Use Facebook for competitiveness intelligence.
- Utilize Facebook graph search to find connections between people, things and places on Facebook.
- Build a Facebook fan page for your accounting practice and create dynamic content for it that attracts and engages followers.
- Advertise on Facebook using website ads, promoted posts, sponsored stories, offers and more.
Practitioners at all levels who want to improve how they use Facebook to advertise, recruit, conduct competitive intelligence, promote brand awareness, and build online connections and conversations.
Presenter Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information and has no affiliation or vested interest in any of the technologies reviewed in the course.
Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is a professional development consultant to accountants, lawyers, engineers, doctors and pro sports executives worldwide. He advises high-skill decision-makers how to thrive in the digital age and unleash their online potential using productivity, search, mobile and social technologies.