- 1 Video
- 1 Multimedia
The course provides a concise overview of Google Apps, a cloud-based productivity suite that includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sites and other tools.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- How to Get “Google Ready”
- Chrome Browser
- Chrome Webstore
- Google Apps
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
- Google Sites
- Google Apps Marketplace
- Google Training Tools
- Google Implementation Partners
- Google Apps and Microsoft Office Synchronization Tools
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- Use Gmail as a multi-mode communications platform that features Google-powered search, up to 30GB of storage, offline support, custom email addresses and much more.
- Utilize Google Calendar to easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders, and share calendars.
- Connect to Google Drive to store and share files in the cloud, and access them from anywhere.
- Tap Google Docs to create, share and work on documents with your whole team in real-time.
- Use Google Sheets to manage spreadsheet data faster with click-to-edit charts and discussion style comments.
- Utilize Google Slides to create create presentations together, embed videos, and communicate seamlessly online.
- Use Google Forms to create custom surveys and automate data entry (and never email another Excel spreadsheet again).
- Utilize Google Sites to easily develop websites, intranets and online workspaces with no coding experience -- just drag-and-drop, point-and-click and cut-and-paste.
Practitioners at all levels who want to explore how Google Apps can accelerate workflow, boost online productivity, reduce technology overhead and improve collaboration and communication.
Presenter Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information and has no affiliation or vested interest in Google or any of the technologies reviewed in the course.
Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is a professional development consultant to accountants, lawyers, engineers, doctors and pro sports executives worldwide. He advises high-skill decision-makers how to thrive in the digital age and unleash their online potential using productivity, search, mobile and social technologies.