- 1 Video
- 1 Multimedia
The course provides a concise overview of Google+, the second largest social media platform in the world behind Facebook, and how accountants can use this channel to boost their search engine optimization, real-time communications, blogging and more.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- What is Google+?
- Facebook and Google+: Key Differences Every Accountant Must Know
- How Enterprises and Accounting Operations Use Google+
- Creating a Google Account and Google+ Profile
- Google+ Basics
- Leading Google+ Features -- +1 Button, Sharing, Privacy, Stream, Translation, Search, What’s Hot, Photos, Communities, Events, Hangouts, Hangouts OnAir, Pages, Google+ business, Google+ and Google Apps, Local)
- Starter Google+ Strategy for Accountants
- Google+ Resources for Business
- Three Key Takeaways and Recap
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- Use Google+ to improve your Google ranking -- and get your content indexed more quickly and show up higher in Google search results compared to content posted on other social networks.
- Transform your internal and external communications by using Google+ Hangouts and Helpouts -- instant webcasting tools that allow you to make video calls with up to 10 people at once and broadcast to a global audience.
- Utilize Google+ as a long-form blogging tool which offers many advantages over other blogging platforms.
- Leverage Google+ as a business intelligence network and tap it to access communities and conversations which are generally more technology-savvy, professionally oriented and multi-media rich compared to other leading social networks.
Practitioners at all levels who want to effectively use Google+ in their accounting operations to boost their online visibility, productivity and communications.
Presenter Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information and has no affiliation with Google Inc.
Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is a professional development consultant to accountants, lawyers, engineers, doctors and pro sports executives worldwide. He advises high-skill decision-makers how to thrive in the digital age and unleash their online potential using productivity, search, mobile and social technologies.