- 1 Video
- 1 Multimedia
The course provides a concise overview of LinkedIn, a social network for business professionals, and how accountants can use the platform to showcase their credentials, develop new contacts, and identify new job and business opportunities.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- LinkedIn Basics and Benefits.
- Most Followed Companies on LinkedIn.
- How Accountants Use LinkedIn
- Key Features and Privacy Settings.
- How to Create and Optimize a LinkedIn Profile.
- Network Tips.
- Job Resources.
- Companies and Groups.
- Ad Options.
- Apps and Special Features.
- LinkedIn Issues.
- LinkedIn Starter Strategy
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- Discuss LinkedIn and its utility as a social network for business professionals.
- Create and optimize a LinkedIn profile.
- Navigate LinkedIn and use its key features including connections, contact streams, job search, groups, company profiles and more.
Practitioners at all levels who want to explore how to LinkedIn to recruit, search for employment, research companies, maintain and grow your professional network and more.
Presenter Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information and has no affiliation or vested interest in any of the technologies reviewed in the course.
Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is a professional development consultant to accountants, lawyers, engineers, doctors and pro sports executives worldwide. He advises high-skill decision-makers how to thrive in the digital age and unleash their online potential using productivity, search, mobile and social technologies.